The Uganda Police Force has broken silence and gave a comment on Quality Supermarket gruesome murder.
In a press release, Uganda Police Force addressed as follow..
On 9th /07/2019 at 10:30am at quality supermarket Naalya Kira Municipality Wakiso District, One Ainebyona Anold Mugisha, was shot on the mouth by Angoria Moses a security guard of seraceen security company guarding at quality Supermarket.
1. Investigations instituted into the matter
2.Scene visited by Oc Cid Kira, Oc ci Kira , Soco and a team Namugongo police and Homicide department of Kira.
3. Sketch plan drawn and still photos.
4 Killer gun was recovered
5. Accused saved from mob which had beaten him seriously and is now admitted in Mulago hospital for first aid.
6. Victim rushed to Independent hospital Ntinda where he passed on and body has been delivered to Mulago hospital mortuary for postmortem.
7. Statements recorded from witnesses.
1. The deceased and his two other colleagues came to supermarket for shopping.
2 The deceased remained in the car and after shopping, that one of the three released a trowry which knocked one of the cars in the parking.
3. Then in the process of reversing, the deceased knocked at the foot of one Askari Awaze Babu.
4 This prompted an exchange of words between the two Askaris and the three customers.
5. Angoria rushed to the centry box where he picked his SAR gun and shot the deceased at the mouth while he was on his steering in the car.
6. The colleagues rushed the deceased to independent hospital Ntinda where he died.
CCTV cameras at quality can’t show the scene but eye witnesses give account of events.
Investigations are on going.
Progress to be communicated.