Union Supermarket one of the largest supermarkets in the heart of Kampala is ready to serve you to the best of expectations.
The spacious shopping paradise, which opened its door to the Ugandan audience at Kingdom Kampala in 2019 is an international market for Ugandans, Europeans, Indians, Chinese and all different kinds of people.
Union Supermarket is a self-service shop offering a wide variety of food, beverages and all household products.
The shopping garden has good and quality services to all kinds of people at affordable prices.
The Spacious Union Supermarket is found in Kingdom Kampala Mall on Nile Avenue, Yusuf Lule Road and Dewinton Road, just to the north-east pf Kampala CBD.
The mall houses restaurants, shops, boutiques among other businesses which have made the place a cool lifestyle shopping centre in the less crowded part of Kampala.
Union Supermarket typically sell a great number of items among many brands, sizes and varieties, including:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Baby foods and baby-care products such as disposable diapers
- Breads and bakery products
- Baking needs
- Books, newspapers, and magazines, including supermarket tabloids
- Bulk dried foods such as legumes flour, rice, etc. (typically available for self-service)
- Canned goods and dried cereals
- CDs, audio cassettes, DVDs, and videos (including video rentals)
- Confections and candies
- Dairy products and eggs
- Delicatessen foods (ready-to-eat)
- Diet foods
- Dressings and Sauces
- Electrical products such as light bulbs, extension cords, etc.
- Feminine hygiene products
- Financial services and products such as mortgages, credit cards, savings accounts, wire transfers, etc. (typically offered in-store by a partnering bank or other financial institution)
- Frozen foods and crushed ice
- Fresh produce, fruits and vegetables
- Greeting cards
- House-cleaning products
- Housewares, dishware and cooking utensils
- Laundry products such as detergents and fabric softeners
- Luggage items
- Meats, fish and seafoods
- Medicines and first aid items
- Nonalcoholic beverages such as soft drinks, juices, and bottled water ( a juice bar that prepares ready-to-drink freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, etc.)
- Personal hygiene and grooming products
- Pet foods and products
- Seasonal items and decorations
- Snack foods
- Tea and coffee
- Toys and novelties
The retail business in Uganda has been steadily over the recent years owing to the steady rise of a middle class in Uganda.
The growth of a middle class and their need for one stop shopping, the retail business has attracted players from Kenya and South Africa. “Gone are the days when people used to fear walking into a supermarket. People today are more informed about shopping.
Don’t be Cheated!
For the best prices, just check into Kingdom Kampala Mall today for the best offers
NB: If you have an amazing story in your community, or interested in advertising with us, Humbly reach out to thecapitaltimes on +256757223865