Located in Kamwokya along Mawanda Road in Kampala, Ruparelia Group’s Tagore Apartments is by far the top luxurious accommodation hotspot with in the city center.
The spacious apartments managed under the Speke Group of Hotels, Tagore is the ideal apartment accommodation for corporate travelers and guests on holiday (tested and proved).
Be it a short stay, or your whole holidays, Tagore’s furnished apartments provide you with a comfortable base from which you can explore the beautiful city that is Kampala.
Here are top five reasons why the Tagore Apartments is a Number one luxurious apartments for spacious accommodation in Kampala
1. Tagore Apartments are strategically located within short distances to various national monuments like the Uganda Museum, The Uganda Martyrs Shrine in Namugongo, The Bahai Temple and is close to social facilities like the Acacia Mall where you will find pleasant eateries, supermarkets, health facilities, and boutiques.
2. Tagore provides the best accommodation option, without compromising on comfort and convenience for leisure travelers. The apartments offer unbeatable value while providing you with a lot more comfort and convenience! Tagore’s two-bedroom apartments sleep up to two and its three-bedroom apartments sleep up to five guests.
3. Each apartment at Tagore comes fully furnished with two bathrooms, satellite TV (DVD player on request), large lounge/dining area, fully-equipped kitchen including, oven, fridge, microwave oven as well as a wide range of cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery, outdoor BBQ area, solar heated water, daily housekeeping, a rubbish room and full time security. This makes the accommodation ideal for both short term and long term stays.
4. Tagore provide everything you need: beddings, towels, iron/ironing board and more. There’s also complimentary Wi-Fi in all apartments.
5. The apartments are also situated within close proximity of the Central Business District, with convenient access to all parts of the city, and essential social amenities, like shopping centers, prime residential and international diplomatic neighborhoods, international schools, and the golf course in the heart of the city.